- Design (HEN) to achieve (MER) Target
- Too Complex to recover Waste Heat
- Need a Proven Systematic Heat
- Recovery Approach
- Recommends the optimal heat exchanger network (HEN) configuration in a grid diagram.
- Allow manual heat exchanger network design to modify proposed HEN configuration.
- Selection of appropriate utilities level and amount with the Composite Curves module.
- Determine the capital and operating costs of the heat exchange network.
- The selection of the right minimum temperature difference (MTD) in Pinch Analysis.
- Aid the user to identify beneficial modifications.
- Reduce your company fuel utility bills.
- Reduce your greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions.
- Analyse your whole plant energy recovery potential.
- Simple, easy and fast solutions for complex problems.
Thermal Energy Recovery Technologist - Level 1: User (Self Paced)
Learn on your own pace. This is the first level of TERT certification out of four for you to become a thermal energy recovery expert in the industry.
Thermal Energy Recovery Technologist - Level 2: Advanced (Self Paced)
TERT level 2 is the second level of certification out of four for you to become a thermal energy recovery expert in the industry.
Thermal Energy Recovery Technologist (TERT) – Bundle B